Men's Glee Club Concerts
Choral concerts take place in Weigel Auditorium, 1866 College Rd. unless otherwise noted. Except for a few premium events,* School of Music concerts are FREE!
Autumn 2018 dates will be posted at the School of Music Events Calendar later this summer.
School of Music event details from recent academic years can be found using the Search bar below.
MGC performances in 2017–18 included:
- 10/1/17, Annual Choral Collage Concert, Weigel Auditorium
- 11/11/17, Concert at University of Michigan, Hill Auditorium
- 11/17/17, Clinic (12:30-3:20) and concert (7 p.m.), Jones Middle School, 2100 Arlington Ave. Upper Arlington
- 12/1/17, Annual Music Celebration—10 a.m. (youth/grades 4–12) and 8 p.m. (*public concert), Mershon Auditorium.
- 2/25/18, Carmina Burana—performances at 3 and 7 p.m., Weigel Auditorium
- 3/2/18, Temple Beth Shalom—6:30 p.m. service, 5089 Johnstown Rd. New Albany, OH
- 3/4/18, Fairlawn Lutheran Church—4 p.m., 3415 W. Market St. Fairlawn, OH
- 4/8/18, Westminster Presbyterian Church—5 p.m., 1250 W Exchange St. Akron, OH
- 4/14/18, Men's Glee Club and University Chorus, Weigel Auditorium
Effective 8/1/18, view upcoming choral concert dates on the Events page by selecting "Choral" under "PERFORMANCE TYPE" (right hand column beneath the month calendar).
Every home football game day, the Men's Glee Club Tailgate sings around campus starting at the Ohio Union 3 hours before kickoff. Let's GO Buckeyes!