Men's Glee Club Concerts
Choral concerts take place in Weigel Auditorium, 1866 College Rd. unless otherwise noted. Except for a few premium events,* School of Music concerts are FREE!
For details, please check the School of Music Events Calendar.
- 9/30/18, Annual Collage Concert, Weigel Auditorium
- 10/20/18, Parent and Family Weekend Concert, Weigel Auditorium
- 11/18/18 at 3 p.m. — MGC and University Chorus Concert (Statesmen), Weigel Auditorium
- 11/30/18 at 8 p.m. — Annual Music Celebration Concert (public*), Mershon Auditorium
- 2/22/19 at 7 p.m.* — Joint Concert with WGC, Civic Hall Performing Arts Center, 380 Hub Etchison Parkway, Richmond, IN 47374
- 3/22/19 at 7 p.m. — Westlake Concert, Westlake Performing Arts Center, 27830 Hilliard Blvd., Westlake, OH 44145
- 3/24/19 at 4 p.m. — Prince of Peace Concert, Prince of Peace Lutheran, 5475 Brand Rd., Dublin, OH 43017
- 4/7/19 at 3 p.m.* — Hilliard Arts Council Concert, Hilliard Darby HS, 4200 Leppert Rd., Hilliard, OH 43026 — Purchase tickets online
- 4/13/19 at 8 p.m. — MGC and University Chorus Concert, Weigel Auditorium
* Denotes a ticketed event.
During select home football games, the Men's Glee Club performs the Buckeye Medley around campus beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff. We will perform for the following remaining home games:
- 11/3/18 — Ohio State vs. Nebraska
For more details as we approach game days, follow us on social media at @osumgc!
School of Music event details from recent academic years can be found using the Search bar below.
MGC performances in 2017–18 included:
- 10/1/17, Annual Choral Collage Concert, Weigel Auditorium
- 11/11/17, Concert at University of Michigan, Hill Auditorium
- 11/17/17, Clinic (12:30-3:20) and concert (7 p.m.), Jones Middle School, 2100 Arlington Ave. Upper Arlington
- 12/1/17, Annual Music Celebration—10 a.m. (youth/grades 4–12) and 8 p.m. (public concert), Mershon Auditorium.
- 2/25/18, Carmina Burana—performances at 3 and 7 p.m., Weigel Auditorium
- 3/2/18, Temple Beth Shalom—6:30 p.m. service, 5089 Johnstown Rd. New Albany, OH
- 3/4/18, Fairlawn Lutheran Church—4 p.m., 3415 W. Market St. Fairlawn, OH
- 4/8/18, Westminster Presbyterian Church—5 p.m., 1250 W Exchange St. Akron, OH
- 4/14/18, Men's Glee Club and University Chorus, Weigel Auditorium