Update for the 2021–2022 Academic Year
Our ensembles are committed to providing meaningful and educational performance experiences. The health and safety of our community remain our highest priority.
Join us! We are excited to make music together again!
There are diverse opportunities for small instrumental and vocal ensembles in the School of Music. Contact the appropriate faculty member to learn how to participate.
Note that not all ensembles are offered every semester. Check the Course Catalog and consult with your academic advisor.
- Buckeye Flutes • contact Katherine Borst Jones
• A flute ensemble/choir for non-majors, meeting once a week.
• The ensemble performs several times each semester at campus venues.
- Double Bass Ensemble • contact Barry Green
- Harp Ensemble • Jeanne Norton
- African Drum Ensemble • contact Arved Ashby
- African Kora Ensemble, offered alternate years • contact Ryan Skinner
- Andean Ensemble • contact Michelle Wibbelsman
• MUS 2208.22 (undergraduate) and 7780.22 (graduate), 1 credit
- Mixed Ensembles • may include piano, brass, woodwinds, percussion, strings, voice
- Composers Workshop • Thomas Wells