There are diverse opportunities for small instrumental and vocal ensembles in the School of Music and are open to non-music majors. Contact the appropriate faculty member to learn how to participate.
Note that not all ensembles are offered every semester. Check the Course Catalogue and consult with your academic advisor.
- Buckeye Flutes • contact Katherine Borst Jones
- Double Bass Ensemble "The Green Man Group" • contact Barry Green
- Harp Ensemble • Jeanne Norton
- African Drum Ensemble • contact Arved Ashby (not offered for 2018–2019)
- African Kora Ensemble • offered alternate years; contact Ryan Skinner
- Andean Ensemble • contact Michelle Wibbelsman
- Mixed Ensembles • may include piano, voice, brass, woodwinds, percussion and strings
- Composers Workshop • Thomas Wells