For High School Musicians
Are you thinking about majoring in music in college? Want to learn more about the School of Music at The Ohio State University?
Typically offered on a Saturday morning or week night, our Virtual Visits are a casual one-hour admissions experience where you will gain an overview of all that the School of Music offers, a basic introduction to the application and audition process and have an opportunity to connect with faculty and current students.
Thursday, December 9, 2021 – 7 p.m. Eastern Time
- Scott A. Jones, professor, associate director of bands
- Sterling Tanner, assistant professor of practice, trombone
- Jake Jordan, School of Music Ambassador
Saturday, January 8, 2022 – 10 a.m. Eastern Time
- Katherine Borst Jones, professor of flute; area head of orchestral instruments
- Christopher Hoch, director of Marching and Athletic Bands, associate director of bands
- Nick Denino, School of Music Ambassador
The event is free, but all participants must register online. After registering, you will receive a general confirmation email.
If you require an accommodation to participate in one of these events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made two weeks before your selected event date will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet all requests.
If you would like to meet with the music admissions coordinator, please submit a request.