- All seats are $5. No tickets will be issued.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. This performance may sell out, so register early.
- Count all attendees carefully before registering. Refunds can only be made if the School of Music cancels the event.
- Approximately 3 – 5 days after we receive your reservation, we will email (1) your invoice with payment instructions; (2) a confirmation letter with details for arrival and parking, and (3) a map.
- Payment may be made online with a credit card or by check made out to "The Ohio State University."
Accessibility — Mershon Auditorium does not have an elevator. Main floor accessible seating is available for patrons with limited mobility or those using wheelchairs, and their companions. Current ADA standards limit companion seating to 3 people maximum, so making arrangements in advance and arriving early is preferable whenever possible. There will be an opportunity to indicate special needs on the online reservation form.