Friday–Sunday, July 22–24, 2022
Trinity United Methodist Church
Dear Alumni and current members of MGC:
Come join us for our 5th biennial REUNION weekend hosted by the MGC Alumni Society.
- REHEARSE — the pursuit of artistic excellence.
- RENEW friendships from your years at Ohio State.
- REFRESH those musicianship skills that you learned while in MGC.
- RECONNECT with brothers with whom you have lost contact.
- REVIEW the "Buckeye Medley" — the notes that are written vs. the notes you sing.
- REMEMBER what it was like to sing for Jim Gallagher and Robert Ward.
Scroll down for registration details and access our music, with rehearsal tracks included.
We hope to welcome you in July.
How firm thy friendship,
President, MGC Alumni Society
Robert J. Ward
Conductor, Men’s Glee Club
Conductor emeritus, Ohio State Men’s Glee Club
FEE — $30 for alumni participants; FREE for current MGC student members
NOTE — the registration fee includes a Men's Glee Club polo shirt which will be our concert attire. Be sure to register before the deadline to get your shirt.
Registration is required. DEADLINE — JULY 8, 2022
ALUMNI — the eStore platform for the Alumnus registration/payment form works best on a computer (PC or Mac).
MAC USERS — use Chrome, not Safari.
All events at Trinity United Methodist Church unless stated otherwise
FRIDAY, JULY 22
Rehearsal 6–9 p.m.
SATURDAY, JULY 23
- 9–11:30 a.m. — Rehearsal
- 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. — Lunch on your own
- 1:30–3:30 p.m. — Rehearsal
- 6:30 p.m. — Meet at Plank's Café & Pizzeria • 743 Parsons Ave. Columbus 43206
SUNDAY, JULY 24
- 9 a.m. — MGC Alumni Choir sings for the Trinity church service
- 11–12:30 p.m. — Lunch at Trinity
- 2 p.m. — Concert (FREE and open to the public)
What to bring
We will send final instructions closer to the event date.
Musical selections and accompaniment tracks are available in [pdf] and [mp3] formats. Please come fully rehearsed and ready for the first rehearsal on Friday night.