Monday – Friday, June 24 – 28
Students will work with members of the voice faculty to enhance their vocal performance abilities through:
- One-on-one private lessons
- Classes on auditioning, acting the song, and singing health
- Master classes
- Ensemble and stage craft work
The program will conclude with a student performance in the beautiful new Timashev Recital Hall; free and open to the public.
OHIO STATE VOICE FACULTY
ELIGIBILITY — For students entering grades 10–12 in the 2024–2025 school year, and 2024 high school graduates.
MAXIMUM ENROLLMENT — 40
REGISTRATION — You will be required to make payment via credit card at the time of registration. Shortly after submitting payment, you will receive an email confirming the transaction.
Fees, deadlines and a live registration link will be available on Feb. 1, 2024.
NOTE — The registration/payment form works best on a computer (PC or Mac). MAC USERS — use Chrome, not Safari.
- Parents/guardians and participants will receive permission forms via DocuSign shortly after registration is complete. All forms must be returned by the DocuSign deadline in order to participate.
- Shortly before the start of the program, a Digital Handbook with important information for a successful experience will be provided. Participants and parents/guardians should read it carefully prior to the start of the program and can refer to it often throughout the week.
- Approximately one week before the program, participants and parents/guardians will also receive an email with basic information about what to pack, arrival, parking, check-in and more.
- Visit Youth Summer Music Programs Frequently Asked Questions.
- Questions regarding curriculum? Email Professor Laura Portune at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about registration or payment? Email YouthSummerMusic@osu.edu.
* Background image by Benzoix on Freepik.com