ALL attendees must register and submit payment in full by JULY 5, 2022
Graduate participant deadline will be earlier — instructions and deadline date TBA
Please read carefully all information on this page before registering.
After submitting a Workshop registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions and a link to Stanton's Sheet Music online payment site.
VIRTUAL-ONLY attendees — submit PAYMENT IN FULL online (NOTE — use only the violet button in Stanton's site).
IN-PERSON attendees — $75 deposit is required to secure your Workshop registration; this deposit is non-refundable. Online payment will be credited to your total tuition. —OR— Submit PAYMENT IN FULL online.
- $100 non-credit, VIRTUAL only (pay in full online)
- $125 CEU credit, VIRTUAL only (pay in full online)
IN-PERSON ( * see Tuition and Housing for dormitory options)
- $650 * — Non-credit IN-PERSON participants
- $675 * — CEU IN-PERSON participants (4.5 Continuing Education Units); attendees must fulfill requirements noted at Continuing Education Credit
- $750 * — Graduate credit IN-PERSON participants (instructions pending)
- $150 — Non-credit ASTA student member IN-PERSON; for college students registered as student members of ASTA
- $250 — CEU credit for ASTA student member IN-PERSON, for college students registered as student members of ASTA
Pay with a credit card via Stanton's Sheet Music payment site. Payments are made through Stanton's as a third-party representative in order to keep tuition affordable.
Once you submit your Workshop registration, you will receive a "Workshop Registration Confirmation" email. It will contain a link to STANTON'S online store where you will submit payment as follows.
1. Read the Stanton's colorful store links carefully to be sure you select the correct payment option. For assistance/clarification contact Workshop administrator. Payment options have expanded for 2022 due to in-person and virtual offerings.
If you are a VIRTUAL-ONLY attendee, use only the VIOLET button ($100–$125).
2. Once you have clicked the correct payment link, follow the online prompts to complete your payment.
3. A receipt will be emailed to you once payment is received.
If you are an IN-PERSON attendee, you may select the $75 deposit option (yellow button) and pay your tuition balance online before the payment deadline (select "Deposit paid" for your credit category), —OR— pay in full.
Registration and payment IN FULL must be received before JULY 5, 2022.
NOTE: All transactions must be made via STANTON'S online payment site. NO transactions will be accepted by phone, email or in person by ANY Ohio State School of Music faculty or staff member. The School of Music is prohibited from accepting payment on behalf of a third party.
Registration/payment, housing, other — contact Christopher Lape, Workshop administrator.
Graduate credit — contact Robert Gillespie, Workshop director.
Return to String Teacher Workshop