To be considered for The Undergraduate Scholarship Assistance Fund:
- The applicant must be an undergraduate music major
- The student must be in good academic standing in the School of Music
- The student's application and supporting materials must be received by Eva Banks in 110 Weigel Hall no later than March 30.
- Any approved funding is based on availability.
- Fillable application for Undergraduate Scholarship Assistance [docx]
- Non-fillable application for Undergraduate Scholarship Assistance [pdf]
[docx] — A link on this page is to a Microsoft .docx file requiring Microsoft Word. If you need it in a more accessible format, please contact us.
[pdf] — A link on this page is to an Adobe .pdf file requiring Adobe Reader. If you need it in a more accessible format, please contact us.