June 27 – 30, 2019
Hughes Hall and Weigel Auditorium
- Emphasis on classical and jazz styles
- Private lessons
- Master classes
- Technique, voice, rhythm and movement classes
- Daily coached chamber ensembles
- Performance opportunities
Eligibility: For students entering grades 9 – 12 in the 2019–2020 school year, as well as 2019 high school graduates.
- Also bring rock stops, resin, solo music and orchestra repertoire or etudes for master classes.
Program fee – commuter: $375 — Tuition and T-shirt only. No housing or meals.
Program fee – resident: $475 — Tuition, T-shirt and housing with three meals per day.
- Full registration deadline: May 29, 2019
- Limited registration deadline: June 19, 2019
Registration for Bass Camp 2019 is CLOSED.
- Visit Youth Summer Music Programs Frequently Asked Questions.
- For questions regarding Bass Camp curriculum, contact Barry Green.
- For questions or concerns about registration or payment procedures, email the Youth Summer Music Programs registrar.
[pdf]—Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring Adobe Reader. If you need them in a more accessible format, contact us.