All Participants, please note...
IN-PERSON Workshop participants must register online at this School of Music website by JUNE 24, 2022, except the following:
- Participants registering for graduate credit will have an earlier deadline. You must complete BOTH the Workshop registration AND the graduate course registration [PROCESS PENDING] via the Ohio State Office of Distance and e-Learning (ODEE) by JUNE [TBD], 2022. Deadline date will be included in graduate course registration instructions to be posted when available.
After submitting a Workshop registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions and several different options for paying your workshop deposit, tuition and housing fees.
VIRTUAL-ONLY Workshop participants must register on this School of Music website and pay in full online at Stanton's payment site by JULY 7, 2022.
ALL PARTICIPANTS — PAY ONLINE at Stanton's Sheet Music payment site. The link will be included in your registration confirmation email.
Tuition and Housing
NOTE: the $75 deposit required to secure in-person Workshop registration is included in tuition cost. Pay online at Stanton's payment site (you will receive the link in your registration confirmation email).
Tuition for String Teacher Workshop 2022 includes rates for ASTA student members. College/university students who are registered student members of ASTA are eligible to enroll in the workshop at a discounted rate as noted below. Students can enroll in the non-credit track or for graduate credit. Student ASTA discounts do not include housing.
- $650 — In-person/hybrid; No credit
- $675 — In-person/hybrid with CEU credit (4.5 Continuing Education Units)
- $750 — In-person/hybrid with Graduate credit (2 academic semester credits)
- $150 — Non-credit ASTA student member (tuition only; no housing)
- $250 — Graduate credit ASTA student member (tuition only; no housing)
Virtual-only participants are required to pay IN FULL online at Stanton's Sheet Music payment site (you will receive the link in your registration confirmation email).
- $100 — Virtual Workshop only; No credit
- $125 — Virtual Workshop only, with CEU credit
In-person participants have two campus housing options for the duration of the workshop. Double rooms are not available in 2022. You will be asked to indicate your selection on the String Teacher Workshop registration form (per-person rates below).
- $186 — Single room without meals
- $318 — Single room with meals
[University Housing and Meals — includes five nights with Monday breakfast through Saturday breakfast, all towels, linens and soap. Summer conference parking updates. To be confirmed; contact Workshop administrator.]
Early or Late Arrival
[Participants arriving or departing at an earlier/later date must indicate such while completing the online registration form. Early-arrival and late-departure dormitory housing will not be available this year. If your travel plans require additional housing before or after the workshop, please book a room at The Blackwell Inn on campus or at one of the convenient off-campus hotels. To be detemined; contact Workshop administrator.]
- Visit Hotels, Dining and More to explore options for nearby accommodations and amenities.
- A nearby hotel may be available at a reduced rate for attendees. For details email the Workshop administrator.
Directions and Parking
Visit Us for directions to the School of Music and nearby parking options.