All Workshop participants must register
after reading the following credit and payment instructions:
- Submit an online registration for the Workshop via the link provided below the "Online Payment" section. Deadline: Friday, June 15, 2018.
- Submit payment of $75 (non-refundable deposit) either online or by mail-in check (you may opt to pay in full). This payment secures your place in the Workshop and is credited to your total tuition cost. You will receive an online payment link in your registration confirmation email.
For participants seeking credit:
- Participants who elect to earn Ohio State graduate academic semester credit must complete BOTH the online Workshop registration (as noted above) AND a graduate application (a separate online process via the Office of Extended Education) by FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2018. See also Workshop Laboratories.
- To earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs), fulfill participant requirements noted at Workshop Laboratories.
You may pay all tuition and dormitory fees with a credit card via Stanton's Sheet Music online payment site. Tuition and housing payments are made through Stanton's as a third-party representative in order to keep tuition costs affordable.
Once you submit your Workshop registration, you will immediately receive an email (entitled "Workshop Registration Confirmation") containing a link to Stanton's online store where you may pay your $75 deposit, workshop tuition and dormitory housing, as follows:
- Read the Stanton's store links carefully to be sure you select the correct payment option: "String Teacher Workshop Deposit" ($75 to secure your participation); –OR– workshop tuition for non-credit, CEU credit or graduate credit participation (if you wish to pay in full to secure your registration, select "Deposit not paid" for your credit category).
- Once you have clicked the correct tuition payment link, select the correct housing option.
- Follow the online prompts to complete your payment.
- Once you have submitted your payment, a receipt will be emailed to you.
If you choose to pay ONLY the $75 deposit ahead of time, you may either pay the remaining tuition and housing fees online (select "Deposit paid" for your credit category) OR bring a check with you to workshop check-in. You will receive emails reminding you to pay your workshop tuition. You may also choose to pay dormitory fees at workshop check-in (make check payable to Stanton's Sheet Music).
Payment by Mail
Participants may instead choose to mail their $75 deposit check AND a printout of the Workshop Registration Confirmation email (one page only). Make payable to Stanton's Sheet Music and print "OSU STW" on the memo line to assure accurate processing.
Those applying for graduate credit must pay their $75 deposit (online or by mail) and complete the online application via the Ohio State Office of Extended Education by FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2018. ODEE application and instructions are available at the Graduate Course Registration page.
For all others (CEU and non-credit attendees), the postmark deadline for mailed deposits is FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018.
Send deposit check and a printout of your Workshop Registration Confirmation email (one page only) to:
String Teacher Workshop Registrar
Ohio State School of Music
110 Weigel Hall
1866 College Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210
If your Workshop tuition/housing is being paid (partially OR in full) by a school or booster organization, the payor must:
- Provide school/organization's purchase order/invoice documentation;
- PRINT YOUR (REGISTRANT'S) NAME and "String Teacher Workshop" on the memo line or check stub;
- Include a copy of your (registrant's) confirmation email in order to ensure accurate and timely processing;
- Mail the above items to the String Teacher Workshop Registrar at above address before the JUNE 15 postmark deadline.
NOTE: All credit card transactions must be made via Stanton's online payment site. No credit card transactions will be accepted by phone, email or in person at any School of Music office; staff members are prohibited from accepting credit information or currency on behalf of a third party.
For details or further information, please contact Julie Ellis, Workshop administrator.