- All seats are $5. No tickets will be issued.
- Bus parking is FREE.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. This performance may sell out, so register early.
- Count all students and chaperones carefully before registering. Refunds can only be made if the School of Music cancels the event.
- Approximately 3 – 5 days after we receive your reservation, you will receive an email containing (1) your invoice with payment instructions; (2) a confirmation letter with details for arrival, parking, attendance and dismissal; and (3) a map.
- Payment may be made online with a credit card or by PO or check made out to "The Ohio State University." Details will be included in your confirmation email.
Accessibility — Mershon Auditorium does not have an elevator. Main floor accessible seating is available for patrons with limited mobility or those using wheelchairs, and their companions. Current ADA standards limit companion seating to 3 people maximum, so making arrangements in advance and arriving early is preferable whenever possible. To make ADA arrangements, contact Patron Services Manager Helyn Marshall or call 614-688-3890.