Non-Degree Option

Graduate Non-Degree

Oval in summerApplicants who wish to take courses without earning a degree can apply for graduate non-degree admission.  Information about this option is available at the Graduate Non-Degree web page — application, costs, and restrictions & policies.

Visit this page for periodic updates or contact the Graduate School: