Credit by Exam for Class Piano (EM Credit)
Class Piano for Undergraduates
- EM tests are given only during the first week of classes in every semester.
- An EM test is equivalent to the final exam for a course.
- Students must pass all parts of the test.
- Students may take an EM test for each level only once.
- Students who do not pass the EM test must take the course.
- It is not necessary to be enrolled in a course in order to take the test for that level.
- Students who are enrolled in a course and pass the EM test must drop the course.
- Students are encouraged to complete the class piano requirement as soon as possible.
- There are six levels of class piano. Students are encouraged to carefully review their curriculum with an academic advisor to determine which courses are required for their degree program.
- Contact Dr. Kenneth Williams if you have questions regarding class piano.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring Adobe Reader. If you need them in a more accessible format, please contact us.