Tickets for School of Music concerts are available for advance sales through the Ohio State Theatre Box Office.
Tickets for School of Music events in Mershon Auditorium are only available through the Wexner Center for The Arts.
Visit wexarts.org/tickets or call 614-292-3535.
Tickets for all events are also available at the event venue box office, one hour prior to performance.
Note: the Weigel Auditorium Box Office accepts cash or check only.
Faculty, Guest Artist, and Student Ensemble Concerts
- $10 general public
- $5 senior citizens, Alumni Association members, non-OSU students & children
- Ohio State students, faculty and staff – 1 Free ticket with BuckID presented in person. Subject to availability.
- Concerts in Weigel and Hughes Halls Free to ConcertCard holders
- $20 general public
- $10 ConcertCard holders, senior citizens, Alumni Association members, non-OSU students & children
- Ohio State students, faculty and staff – 1 Free ticket with BuckID presented in person. Subject to availability.*
*Does not include Marching Band Concert or Drums Downtown. Tickets $10.
Student Recitals: Free!!
Concert programs are subject to change without notice. For further event information visit the Event Calendar or call 614 292-6571.
For more information visit the School of Music Box Office FAQs page.
- How can I avoid lines at the door and purchase tickets in advance?
- Are tickets available at the door?
- What is Reserved Seating?
- How can I obtain my Free ticket with my BuckID?
The OSU School of Music ConcertCard is the pinnacle of concert passes! Support the School of Music with the purchase of this special card, which allows admission for up to six people to all School of Music concerts in Weigel and Hughes Auditoriums, all year long. Also receive additional discounts on School of Music events in other venues and on OSU Theatre and Dance events.
ConcertCards are available for advance purchase, with a credit card, by calling 614-292-7258.